Vintage stain is a waterbased wiping stain available in 6 tints.
It can be wiped onto bare timber to change base colour, or used over painted surfaces for antiquing effects.
- Applied with a brush or cloth. When dry seal with vintage clearcoat
- Touch Dry in min 30min
- Recoat 2 Hours
- Cure Time 24 hours
- Stir contents well
- Apply with a lint-free cloth, brush or sprayer
- When dry seal with a clearcoat
Bare wood staining:
- Wipe bare wood with damp cloth and allow to dry
- Sand surface with a medium grit and increasing to fine grit
- Apply Vintage Stain liberally in direction of grain. Remove excess stain with a lint-free cloth to even finish
- Pre-paint the surface and allow to fully dry overnight
- Apply vintage stain liberally, allowinf it to settle in recesses.
- Wipe off excess with lint-free cloth