Classes postponed until we return to LEVEL 1
Join us for a few hours and use our tools and advice to create anyone of your own projects.
You will have access to our crafting supplies and help on a Thursday 10- 12 pm OR Saturday 10:30 - 12:30 pm
Bring your own project along. The cost of the class includes use of:
- IOD moulds - both past and present moulds
- IOD stamps - both past and present stamps
- All the tools and brushes, mounts and glue
- A base selection of paint will be available - these include Jolie Gesso White, Jolie Linen, Jolie Bliss and Jolie Swedish Grey
- A selection of coloured test pots - for detail work and embellishment
- Gilding wax - gold, silver, copper
- Jolie Waxes - clear, white, black or brown
- Antiquing medium
- Iron Orchid Design Inks for stamping
- Paint for stamping
You will need to bring your own "project" to make.
This day will suit anyone wanting to use multiple moulds for a project, or wanting access to multiple stamps, but not wanting to purchase so many to complete one project. If you have a small piece of furniture to paint ( see below for more detail) and want guidance.
Examples of what your could do: painted pots, painted trays, picture frames requiring moulds, stamp your own papers, stamp your own fabric, make your own wall tiles, paint side table, paint lamps, decorate a box with moulds, decorate a mannequin with moulds
Please note the cost does NOT include:
- It does not include access to transfers, unless purchased. Purchase a transfer and we can advise on application. Please be aware if applied over paint, this paint must have been drying for at least 24-48 hours. View Transfers available to purchase here
- If you want to paint a piece of furniture, bigger than a tray/frame/lamp, paint will need to be purchased for this or bought along. The base colours listed above are only available for smaller projects.
- It does not include clay for the moulds. A 500 gm bag of air dry clay is $7.50 and does around 3-4 trays of moulds. View our clay here.
- If you require a specific mould or stamp, please let us know to ensure we have this available.
- Furniture must be small enough for you to carry. All cleaning and prep work needs to be done before hand. If sanding is required this will need to be done before hand.
- Remember drying times may prevent you from reaching your end step, please ask if you are unsure of how long your project may take.
- You may bring along your own paints or clays to use.
Extras which require payment would or could include: Canvas plaques $7.50 each, Paint for furniture requiring more than 2 coats, sealers(pigment sealers), metal leaf sheets 50c a sheet, terracotta pots $2 each, wooden hearts $3 each.
The photos are examples of projects and what can be achieved, in some cases this is over several open days.
Please note booking is essential. Confirmation is on payment. Cancellations can be made 48 hours before. No shows are non - refundable. Classes are for 16 years and older. A certain amount of crafting ability is required to get the most value from these days, however we are here to help.
Classes are held in our store, during trading hours.
If you would like to find if your project is suitable please feel free to email us here.
If you have a group booking and would like to select your own dates, please let us know. Groups bookings require 5 attendants.