Summer Retail Position
Retail Assistant Casual | Summer Contract 2021
We are looking for a retail enthusiast with former customer service experience to join our small team and busy store. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic retail super star.
The ideal person will be physically fit and be able to fulfill the following key areas of skill, interest and responsibility:
- Customer service and sales your main focus and responsibility
- Maintaining an up to date interest in the home decor and fashion
- A love of fashion, classic and timeless in style
- An ability to process sales through our POS Vend system and be confident with all aspects of PC use.
- Processing and unpacking stock
- Process online sales, packaging and admin tasks surrounding this
- Various other store duties including cleaning, opening and closing, gift wrapping and general merchandising
The ideal candidate will be required to work from October through to the end of January, 4-5 days a week with alternative Saturdays off. We will be closed from 25 December - 5th January for our annual shut down. 20-30 hours a week.
Flexibility and the ability to work in a certain amount of organised chaos is essential over the busy Christmas period. You will have former retail experience, and a desire to succeed in building customer relations, an ability to be warm and welcoming and still assertive and professional under pressure. A great deal of initiative and self motivation will be greatly valued and rewarded. The ability to laugh and keep going will ensure your success.
- Please email us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at The Living Room Collective. Email to email@example.com
- Any questions regarding this position can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are welcome to pop in store and hand in your CV personally, we would love to meet you.