Retail Assistant Part-Time | Summer Contract
We are looking for a crafting enthusiast with retail customer service experience to join our small team for the summer months.
The ideal person will fit and be able to fulfill the following key areas of skill, interest and responsibility:
- Customer service and sales your main focus and responsibility
- Maintaining an up to date interest in the home decor and upcycled furniture and crafting scene
- An ability to process sales through our POS Vend system and be confident with all aspects of PC use.
- Processing and unpacking stock and updating our Shopify online store
- Process mail orders through Shopify and admin tasks surrounding this
- Maintaining a good knowledge of our products and stock levels
- Various other store duties including cleaning, opening and closing, gift wrapping and general merchandising
The ideal candidate will be required to work Saturdays, with a flexible 20-24 hours between Thursdays - Saturdays. This contract will finish in Feburary 2021.
Flexibility and the ability to work in a certain amount of organised chaos over the Christmas period is essential. You will need former retail experience in order to succeed in building customer relations, an ability to be warm and welcoming and still assertive and professional under pressure. A great deal of initiative and self motivation will be greatly valued and rewarded. The ability to laugh and keep going will ensure your success.
You will love classic clothing and be confident in guiding customers with these choices. You will be a lover of vintage, rustic, Frenchie and Country style of interiors and decor.
- Please email us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at The Living Room Collective. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions regarding this position can be emailed to email@example.com
- You are welcome to pop in store and hand in your CV personally, we would love to meet you.