Senior Retail Assistant Permanent | Part-Time or Full Time - March 2021
We are looking for a crafting and fashion enthusiast with retail customer service experience to join our small team and busy online sales. Our continued steady growth has called for a permanent team member to take responsibility for running our store on a day to day basis. We are looking for a motivated and intuitive person to grow and develop this role into a Manager position.
The ideal person will be fit and be able to fulfill the following key areas of skill, interest and responsibility:
- Customer service and sales your main focus and responsibility
- Maintaining an up to date interest in the home decor and upcycled furniture and crafting scene
- A love of fashion, classic and timeless in style
- An ability to process sales through our POS Vend system and be confident with all aspects of PC use.
- Processing and unpacking stock and updating our Shopify online store
- Process mail orders through Shopify, packaging and admin tasks surrounding this
- Maintaining a good knowledge of our products and stock levels
- Various other store duties including cleaning, opening and closing, gift wrapping and general merchandising
The ideal candidate will be required to work Tuesday/Wednesday - Saturday. Or 4-5 days, with every 3rd Saturday off.
Flexibility and the ability to work in a certain amount of organised chaos is essential. You will have former retail experience, and a desire to succeed in building customer relations, an ability to be warm and welcoming and still assertive and professional under pressure. A great deal of initiative and self motivation will be greatly valued and rewarded. The ability to laugh and keep going will ensure your success.
You will love classic clothing and be confident in guiding customers with these choices. You will be a lover of vintage, rustic, Frenchie and Country style of interiors and decor.To apply:
- Please email us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at The Living Room Collective. Email to email@example.com
- Any questions regarding this position can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are welcome to pop in store and hand in your CV personally, we would love to meet you.